1. Traditional: Hiring a realtor is the main source, and most homeowners and homebuyers will choose this way to sell and buy houses. According to the National Association of Realtors, 88% of buyers purchased their home through a real estate agent or broker, and 6% purchased directly from a builder or builder’s agent. 91% of homeowners listed their homes on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). If your house does not need any repairs and/or is updated this is good to sell. We can assist you if you are thinking about listing your house.
2. Real Estate Investor: About 5% of homeowners or people who inherited property will sell to Cash Buyers. Homeowners who go this route, houses typically need work or what to sell their houses fast for different reasons. We buy house in New Jersey fast and we give you a cash offer on your house.
3. For Sale By Owner (FSBO): About 4% of homeowner will sale their homes their self. If done right, you can save a lot of money. We have a blog giving you steps on how to sell your house without a realtor in New Jersey. We can give you some pointers on this process AT NO COST AT ALL!
4. ibuyers: This is the new trend. They use what is called an automated valuation model, or AVM to evaluate your property. Homeowners who sell to ibuyers in New Jersey, houses are typically in good to excellent shape will have a page on ibuyers for more information.
5. Foreclosure: Sadly, this is a way to sell your house. According to Realty Trac foreclosure rate for the U.S. is 1 in every 13,482 and for New Jersey 1 in every 11,096 are in foreclosure. If you are facing foreclosure, you do not have to lose your home to the bank you do have options. The best thing to do is get all the information do your due diligence and make the best decision for you and your family. Doing nothing should not be an option!